Thursday, July 16, 2009

An Ouija "spirit" Tried to Fake It's Own Death (We think)

KEN KORCZAK:


It's been a cold, rainy, dark, windy day here in northern Minnesota, so some friends asked if they could come over and have me do an Ouija session -- so I agreed -- I have't done a session in about six months.

There were eight people present. there was a friendly, festive atmosphere in the room. I served eveyyone my homemade smoked northern pike, cheese and some wine, and then we got down to biz.

I was using my "A Team" meaning it was Brian and I handling the Ouija board and the lovely Darcy acting as session recorder. We had no specific axe to grind, so we just decided to do a totally open-ended session and started out with a general request to speak with anyone or "thing" that would speak with us.

So here is the transcript, hot off the press -- I'll just present this material as it came out -- we all have a bunch of theories as to the meaning of this session, and I want to offer what I think was going on here in this situation, but I am extremely exhausted -- so I'll just let you all read and maybe I'll comment more on this later.

As always, our questions are small case and the answers from the Ouija are in ALL CAPS!

* * * * * *

Session Opening: We cast out our minds into the vast Universe of Thought and Information and seek contact with any intelligent entity that is will and able to communicate with us. Who will come forth?

(Note: The oracle begin to move immediately at a rapid rate.)

ANSWER: I AM HERE BUT I AM UNSEEN. BUT I AM ALSO SEEN.

Question: What do you mean by “unseen“?

ANSWER: I AM NO LONGER SEEN BY MY KIND BUT I AM NOT SURE. SOMETIMES MY KIND ARE HERE, BUT NOT ALWAYS, BUT THEY CAN STILL SEE ME, ALTHOUGH MANY TIMES I AM UNSEEN.

Question: Who are you?

ANSWER: YOUR QUESTION SEEMS STRANGE.

Question: Why? Don’t you know who you are?

ANSWER: I HAVE CONFUSION. I ALSO HAVE MORE UNDERSTANDING THAN BEFORE.

Question: Before what?

ANSWER: BEFORE I BECAME UNSEEN AND SEEN.

Question: Maybe when you say “unseen” you mean that you are dead. Do you know I mean?

ANSWER: I THINK I BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND.

Question: Do you know what a human being is?

ANSWER: IS THAT A GLOE BEAST?

Question: We do not know what a gloe beast is. We are humans. We also use the term people, or a person, or a living body, or homo sapiens. We have a classification for all kinds of creatures, and we call ourselves primates. Does this help you understand?

ANSWER: OH YES, YES. I AM OF A KIND. IT FEELS SO GOOD TO THINK THAT.

Question: Why? Are you dead now, or a ghost, or something like that? Is that what you mean by being “unseen”?

ASNWER: I. (PAUSE) DEAD . (PAUSE) I AM SOMEPLACE. I AM UNSEEN, BUT SOMETIMES I AM NOT UNSEEN. I AM SEEN.

Question: Where are you?

ANSWER: I DON’T KNOW. I AM IN MANY PLACES. IT IS STRANGE.

Question: Well, would you say you are on the planet earth, in a country, in some land, or some kingdom, or something like that?

ANSWER: YES, I AM SOMEWHERE. IN SOME LAND.

Question: Do you understand the concept of time?

ANSWER: TIME. (pause). NO.

Question: Describe the kind of clothing you are wearing? That which you cover your body with, you know, to protect your person from the cold, for example.

ANSWER: IT IS SO STRANGE TO THINK OF THAT AGAIN. BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND YOU. CAN YOU SEE ME?

Question: No. We cannot see you. Would you look at yourself and tell us what you are wearing. Can you? Do you cover your body with something to protect from the cold, for example, or other environemntal elements?

ANSWER: I ….ARE YOU OF MY KIND?

Question: We are not entirely sure what you mean by “KIND” however, we may be of your kind. But to continue, we were hoping that if you could describe your clothes, it might give us a clue as to what time period you are from. So don’t think about it too much. Just look at yourself and tell us what clothes you are wearing.

ANSWER: THE HIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN OTHER IS MY SKIN.

Question: You are wearing the skin of some kind of animal? Perhaps it isyour way to hunt such beasts, or maybe you call them "others," and use them for food and clothing then. Is that the case?

ANSWER: YES. NOW. THAT IS YES.

Question: When you take the skin away from the mountain beast/other does the mountain beast then become unseen? Because that is what we call dead.

ANSWER: IT WOULD BE FOOLISH TO THINK OF A MOUNTAIN OTHER AS UNSEEN. THEY CANNOT SEE.

Questions: Okay, well …. so there are mountains where you live. Do you live in the mountains?

ANSWER: I AM GRATEFUL TO YOU. YES. I KNOW THAT. NOW I REMEMBER MY LAND, AND I KNOW MOUNTAINS.

Question: We have a system here we call time. We consider it to be the year 2009. This means that there have been 2009 years since a certain god, or some people considered a certain god-like person was on the earth. A year is the time it takes our planet to make one circle around the sun in the sky. Do you know what we mean? So our planet has circled 2009 times since this certain god went away. Does this make sense to you?

ANSWER: NO.

Question: Do you know what a god is?

ANSWER: NO.

Questions: In your land, and among your people, did you look to other things, or people, or beasts or the sky and consider them to have more powers than you yourself did? I mean, were there other people, beasts or maybe spirits that you could not see that you looked to for help and guidance?

ANSWER: NO. YOU ARE STRANGE, YET FAMILIAR.

Question: Do you have a name? Or what were your people called, the ones who lives in the land where you are now near the mountains?

ANSWER: WE ARE OF A KIND. WE WERE NOT THE OTHERS. THERE WERE MANY OTHERS.

Question: Do you have a name? Do you know what we mean?

ANSWER: NO. IT IS STRANGE. NO. BUT SOME OF THIS SEEMS KNOWN.

Question: So we are thinking that by “unseen” that you mean what we call the state of being dead. When people here become “dead” they are no longer seen among us. So assuming that you are dead, or unseen, why do you not seem sure about it?

ANSWER: IT IS DIFFERENT FOR ME NOW. I DO NOT HAVE TO BE WITH MY KIND. BUT IT IS YOUR DEAD NOT TO BE WITH MY KIND. YET I AM NOT WITH MY KIND, BUT I HAVE NOT GONE AWAY. I AM STILL HERE.

Question: Can you tell us what happened that made you start feeling strange, and when you were separated from your kind, and then cause you to be dead, or to become unseen?

ANSWER: YES. (There was a long pause, so we finally decided to prod the entity).

Question: Can you tell us the circumstances of being separated from your Kind?

ANSWER: YES. I KILLED A LARGE TROPPER AND DRANK A LARGE PORTION OF ITS BLOOD.

Question: What is a tropper?

ANSWER: A LARGE OTHER.

Question: Is it normal for you to drink the blood of the tropper other?

ANSWER: NO, THIS IS NOT THE WAY OF MY KIND.

Question: Well, then why did you drink the blood of the tropper other?

ANSWER: I WANTED TO BE UNSEEN AND SEEN AMONG MY KIND.

Question: Do you mean like being invisible or dead like a ghost? Do you know what we mean?

ANSWER: I WANTED TO GO UNSEEN AMONG MY KIND. AND STILL BE SEEN.

Question: Well, is the drinking of the tropper blood some kind of magic spell, or something like that, which would help you to become unseen among the kind.

ANSWER: I DRANK THE BLOOD, AND THEN WHEN THE OTHERS OF MY KIND SAW THE BLOOD COME FORTH FROM MY MOUTH, I THOUGHT i WOULD BECOME UNSEEN.

Question: Wait a minute. This sounds to us like you were trying to fake your death. Let us offer a theory. You killed a tropper beast, or other, and drank a large portion of its blood. Then you put yourself in some situation wherein it made it seem that a large amount of blood came out of your own body. In other words, you vomited up a large amount of blood, and in that way, you sought to make the others of your kind think that you had suffered some kind of massive accident or had gotten very sick, and in that way, you could join the unseen or dead. Is this the case?

(Note: There was a long pause. We rested out backs, and then we returned our fingers to the oracle.)

Question: Tell us about how you caused the blood of the tropper other to come out of your mouth in such a way as to make the others of your kind think that you had become dead or unseen?

ANSWER: NO. AFTER TAKING MYSELF ON BLOOD, I WENT AMONG OTHERS WITHOUT MY KIND.

Question: We do not understand. Can you explain?

ANSWER: I WENT ALONE AMONG THE OTHERS. THE OTHERS ARE NOT OF OUR KIND, NOT OF THE TROPPER KIND, BUT OF OTHERS. BUT I REMAIN IN THE LAND OF MY KIND. WE ARE HERE AND THEY ARE HERE, BUT NOT IN OUR HERE.

Question: So the “Others” are different beasts of some kind, maybe like the gloe beasts?

ANSWER: SO YOU KNOW THE GLOE BEAST?

Question: No!! It was you who mentioned the Gloe beast to us! We do not know what a gloe beast is! Are you confused?

ANSWER: YES. EVEYTHING IS STRANGE. THERE ARE MANY NEW THINGS. SOMETIMES I KNOW THINGS FROM OTHERS, WHICH IS STRANGE.

Question: Okay, well, let’s get back to this instant when right after you gorged yourself on the blood of the tropper beast and then went among the others -- we assume this was some herd of beasts, some other beasts -- and then these beasts appeared to cause damage to you and you vomited up all the blood, and in a way that would make the other of your kind think that you were to become unseen, or dead. Is this the case?

ANSWER: YES.

Question: Did your deception work? Did the people of your Kind think that you had become unseen?

ANSWER: NO.

Question: So they knew you were just faking to vomit blood. How did they know? Did you try to act dead, or maybe you did a bad job of acting like you were dead. Do you understand what we are asking?

ANSWER: MY KIND KNEW THE BLOOD WAS OF THE TROPPER BEAST BECAUSE OF THE OTHER WITHIN THE OTHER.

Question: What do you mean by that? What was the “other within the other”?

ANSWER: AN OTHER IN THE TROPPER BLOOD. WHEN THEY SAW THE OTHER IN THE TROPPER BLOOD, THEY KNEW IT WAS TROPPER BLOOD AND NOT BLOOD OF MY KIND.

Question: What do you mean -- like there was some kind of worm or parasite within the blood you disgorged that had come from the tropper beast, and not your own physical organism?

ANSWER: YES.

Question: What kind of organism was in the tropper blood you had ingested?

ANSWER: IT IS AN OTHER. AN OTHER LIKE THAT ONE. IT MAKES THE EARTH MOVE UNDER IT, OR IT MAKES THE TREE LIFT IT UP.

(Note: After some discussion among the group, we were pretty sure and mostly agreed that the entity was talking about a snake. We made the assumption that there was a large parasitic worm squirming among the tropper blood the entity had vomited up -- and we made the assumption that the people of his kind saw this parasite in the blood he had vomited up, and therefore, knew that it could not have been the blood of his kind. So they must have been sophisticated enough to figure out what was going on here -- that this "guy" was trying to fake his death by making everyone think he had vomited a huge amount of blood.)

Question: So what happened then? Did the others fail to consider you unseen?

ANSWER: I DON’T KNOW. THOSE OF MY KIND TOOK ME INTO THE KIND.

Question: What do you mean when you say they “took you into the Kind?”

ANSWER: IT IS THE PLACE OF THE KIND.

Question: So they took you someplace, like a living space, or a cave or a gathering place of your kind?

ANSWER: YES.

Question: Did you know that you had failed to become unseen, and did they know, and did you know that they knew? Do you understand?

ANSWER: NO. I WAS AMONG THE KIND, AND THEN EVERYTHING BECAME STRANGE. NOW I THINK I MAY BE UNSEEN, BUT AT OTHER TIMES, I AM SEEN WITH THE KIND, AND OTHER TIMES, I AM WITH OTHERS.

Question: How is it, do you think, that you are speaking with us right now? Do you know what I mean?

ANSWER: THIS IS THE WAY FOR ME. THERE ARE OTHERS. YOU DON’T SEEM LIKE OTHERS, BUT YOU ARE NOT MY KIND. IT IS STRANGE.

Question: Why did you go through so much trouble to become unseen? Were you in some kind of trouble that caused you to want to fake your death -- that is -- to make others think of you as unseen? What brought on this clever plot of yours?

ANSWER: I HAD BECOME DIFFERENT. I WAS OF THE KIND, BUT I WANTED TO BECOME UNSEEN AND SEEN. I WANTED TO UNDERSTAND.

Question: To understand what, exactly?

ANSWER: TO UNDERSTAND BEING AMONG MY KIND WHILE NOT BEING AMONG MY KIND. I WANTED TO BECOME UNSEEN WITHOUT BEING UNSEEN.

Question: You know, I think we understand. Well, is there anything we can do for you? Can we help you in any way?

ANSWER: YOUR QUESTION IS STRANGE.

Question: Well, we find ourselves exhausted. Perhaps we will contact you again, and perhaps try to learn more about your remarkable situation. Will you communicate with us again in the future?

ANSWER: YES.

Question: Thank you then, and good bye. We wish you well.

ANSWER: GOOD BYE.

For more stories of the paranormal, please go here:
I BLOG; THEREFORE, I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment