Sunday, June 28, 2009

Contacting Demons by Ouija on a Dare

KEN KORCZAK:

I conducted his session on a dare. A person on another Web site dared anyone to contact a demon via the Ouija board, and to even send that demon after friends or relatives -- in short -- to conjur a demon and dare to mess with "It" as much as possible.

My Ouija team and I took up the challenge, and the following is the transcript from the session:

The Demon Rantor Rantic

This session took place in a cabin I have deep in the woods in northern Minnesota. It was a bitter cold evening with temps dipping to near 30-below-zero, with a stiff wind whipping the wind chill factor to near 50-below.

But I had a strong fire stoked in the wood stove, and there was a wonderful spirit of friendship and camaraderie inside. There were 11 people on hand to observe the session. Earlier, I had treated everyone to my special recipe for walleye chowder. Working the board with me was my friend Brian, and because our usual recorder, Darcy, was not available, another dear and lovely friend, Holly, agreed to act as official recorder.

I felt there was good energy in the room, despite the fact that our goal tonight was to contact evil spirits or demons -- but we all agreed to hold open minds and keep an objective attitude, and treat the questions posed by the OP with respect.

Another important note: For this session, we used two Ouija Boards, for reasons I will explain later. We started the session with the magnetic Ouija board, and set up my old, tried and true board on a separate table near at hand. As always, all answers derived from the board will be displayed in ALL-CAPS.

And so we began:

Opening statement: Greetings! We seek communication with any being who would identify itself as a demon, or powerfully evil spirit or entity. Please, we are seeking only the truly wicked and evil tonight. All others please hold -- again, we cast out our mind for an evil demon! Come forth!

(Note: Without a second of delay, the oracle moved swiftly under our fingers and began to spell words).

ANSWER: I AM RANTOR RANTIC OF MANY THOUGHTS, MANY THOUGHTS.

Question: Are you evil or demonic, or a combination thereof? We are seeking someone or something that is extremely evil.

Answer: I AM RANTOR RANTIC OF MANY THOUGHTS. I HAVE MANY THOUGHTS FOR YOU.

Question: Are these thoughts of an evil nature?

Answer: I AM RANTOR RANTIC OF MANY THOUGHTS, MANY THOUGHTS FOR YOU, YOU SON-OF-BITCH.

Question: You comment would suggest you are hostile, at the very least. Are you evil?

Answer: I AM RANTOR RANTIC, HOW IS YOUR MOTHER, YOU SON-OF-A BITCH?

(Note: For the record, my mother is dead, but at any rate, I decided that Rantor Rantic was merely baiting me with thoughts of my deceased mother. I decided to not take the bait, and rather, stay in control of the flow of communication).

Question: Tell me what kind of thoughts you have for me, Rantor Rantic?

Answer: I AM RANTOR RANTIC, AND WHEN I SUCK OUT YOUR EYEBALLS, EAT YOUR MIND AND GORE YOUR BRAIN (delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete).

(Note: I’m sorry, but I feel it is best to delete the truly horrific comments uttered by Rantor Rantic. I want to kep foul language and psychotic-psyhological brutality to a minimum on this blog -- which after all is a family blog! Let me just say, Rantor Rantic’s statements were shockingly brutal and horribly obscene, so much so that Holly, our recorder, put down her notepad in the middle of this diatribe, and decided to opt out of the session, and the two other females also wanted to leave.

We were obliged to wait while Holly went out to start her 4 x 4 pick-up and let it warm up in the frigid cold outside before she could take her leave. Once Holly and her friends had left, our personable and intelligent friend Eugene volunteered to take over recording duties. There were now 8 of us left to confront the demon Rantor Rantic. Presently, we resumed the session).

Question: Rantor Rantic, I am satisfied that you are truly an evil being of some kind, and have a diseased view of reality. Where are you and what are you? Are you a demon, existing in the demon realms?

ANSWER: I AM RANTOR RANTIC AND (delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete….).

(Note: Again, a fantastically horrible spewing of the worst kind of stuff that you could ever imagine -- I mean, neither Brian or I possess the imagination to come up with material like this. It’s gruesomely, even depressingly horrible stuff).

Question: Rantor Rantic, we will stipulate that you are extremely evil. Certainly, you are accomplished in the rhetoric of evil, at least. Now, to continue with our program, we ask you to materialize in our physical location. Can you cast your being or presence into this room we are located in right now, and perhaps take possession of my body, or that of one of us present here tonight?

ANSWER: I AM RANTOR RANTIC AND I WILL HAVE MANY THOUGHTS FOR YOU.

Question: But can you manifest inside this room right now?

ANSWER: IN GOOD TIME. I AM RANTOR RANTIC. I HAVE SO MANY THOUGHTS FOR YOU. SO MANY.

Question: Rantor Rantic, you say “in good time.” Does that mean you will materialize into my location at some time in the near future?

ANSWER: IN GOOD TIME, YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH.

Question: That’s all well in good, but you seem to be stalling. Why “in good time”? Why don’t you just come here right now?

ANSWER: I AM RANTOR RANTIC AND (delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete).

(Note: Here again, Rantor Rantic vomited forth a stunning array of profane and absolutely disgusting commentary, if it could be called commentary at all. We decided to continue with the program as outlined by the dare.)

From the person who made the dare, the suggestion was made that we should ask a demon to “scare our family.” We took a break for a group discussion to consider which member of whose family we should send Rantor Rantic to scare -- I quickly volunteered a member of my own family.

I have three brothers, whom I‘ll just identify here as Brother X, Brother Y and Brother Z. Everyone present knows all three of my brothers. We held a short discussion on which of my brothers would be best to inflict a demon upon, and we were all in agreement that we should cast Rantor Rantic upon my Brother X because we all felt he was psychologically and spiritually the weakest. Thus in agreement, we went back to the Ouija Board).

Question: Rantor Rantic, we now would request that you take up whatever evil powers or abilities that you have at your disposal, and use them to scare my Brother X. My brother lives in (X location) -- is there anything more you need in terms of information or direction to go over and scare him as much as possible?

ANSWER: FOR YOUR BROTHER X AND FOR YOU I WILL (delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete).

Question: That’s some truly strong and stinging commentary -- but we will be expecting you -- and in fact, Rantor Rantic -- we now command you and urge you to visit yourself upon my Brother X, and we insist and command you to frighten him to a very severe degree. We absolutely demand that you really rattle his cage like it has never been rattled before. This we command. Will you comply?

ANSWER: I AM RANTOR RANTIC AND I HAVE MANY THOUGHTS FOR YOU, YOU SON-OF-BITCH. I HAVE MANY PLANS FOR YOU.

Question: Please work your demented plans on my Brother X right now. He’s probably asleep in his bed at this time. He’s vulnerable. Perhaps you could at least enter his dreams and give him the fright of his life. We dare you to go and give Brother X a severe nightmare. Furthermore, we will be checking on the results. We will call Brother X and see if you can put your actions where your words are, or are you all talk? Are you up for the challenge?

ANSWER: IN GOOD TIME, YOU SON-OF-BITCH. YOU AND BROTHER X WILL NEVER REST.

Question: Well, so far, you have proven that you can proclaim many shocking and repugnant statements, but I have yet to fear for my future state of comity. We are now going to take a one-hour break, during which time we will expect you to work your mischief on us, or on my Brother X, and we will be checking the results. Understood?

ANSWER: YOU ARE A BREAKAGE. YOU WILL NEVER REST.

(Note: We took a one-hour break. The time was now about an hour after midnight. We decided that at about 2 a.m., we would call my Brother X to see if he had experienced at least a nightmare, or some other scary experience. I arranged to record my phone conversation with my Brother X, and so here is the transcript of the call):

RING:

(Note: My Brother X’s wife answered the phone).

Ken: Hello, Alice (not her real name). This is Ken. Can I speak with Brother X?

(Note: I knew my Brother X’s wife would be awake even at this late hour. She’s an insomniac and usually stays up till about 4 a.m. on a regular basis).

Alice: He’s in bed asleep! You scared the s**t out of me. What’s wrong? Why are you calling so late?

Ken: I’m sorry to scare you, Alice, but we are conducting an important experiment with the Ouija Board. We really need to speak with Brother X. It might be important. He may be in danger. Can you wake him up?

Alice: Oh you (delete profanity), and your damned (deleted profanity) Ouija Board! He was at the American Legion meeting all night and had a lot to drink. I doubt he’s getting up for anything, and he has to get up early for work in the morning.

Ken: We only want to talk to him for a minute. Do me a favor and put the phone right by Brother X’s bed and let the phone keep ringing until Brother X wakes up and he answers it. It’s important.

Alice: He’s going to kill you.

Ken: Well, this is for science. It’s important. Will you put the phone by his bed?

Alice: It’s your funeral.

Ken: Thanks, Alice.

(Note: We waited five minutes and then began ringing Brother X’s phone. After about 10 minutes he finally answered).

Brother X: What!

Ken: Sorry to wake you, Brother X. This is Ken.

Brother X: What the hell do you want! What’s going on!

Ken: This is extremely important. Have you been experiencing a nightmare just now, or anything else that is strange?

Brother X: The only god--^%^%^% nightmare is going be when I drive over there and break your **&*&&^% face!

Ken: It’s 30-below-zero outside. Your car probably won’t start. But just listen to me for a minute. We contacted an entity named Rantor Rantic on the Ouija Board and ….

Brother X: I swear to God, I am going kick my foot up your ass so far, you’re going to be licking my toes until the 4th of July, and if you call one more time … I mean it, you son-of-b***h.

CLICK!

(Note: I had my call on speaker phone so all in my Ouija group could hear our conversation. Everyone began to make all kinds of wild speculations. My friend Odin, for example, pointed out how eerie is was that Brother X and threatened me and called me a son-of-a-b***h, just as Rantor Rantic had done a number of times.

The speculation was that perhaps Rantor Rantic was a few steps ahead of us, and was manipulating the whole situation. Others argued that this was ridiculous. Clearly, we had more ground to cover, and so the session continued despite the late hour.

That's it for now ...

I’ll post the next part of the session when I get some time … I apologize for the delay.

NOTE: FOR MORE TRUE STORIES PARANORMAL STORIES OF ALL KINDS, PLEASE GO TO:

I BLOG; THEREFORE, I AM

2 comments:

  1. While I do find this interesting, I'd really appreciate it if you could put an uncensored version up somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad you find it interesting, anyway. I've made the decision to never publish an uncensored version of this session -- it's simply to demented, and truly horrifying, and I really think anyone would be better off not reading the comments of Rantor Rantic.

    Thanks for reading, Tom.

    ReplyDelete